Saturday, October 3, 2009

Season 1 Episode 3 “Streaking”

~Outline~
The guys decide to streak when President Gerald Ford comes to town for a campaign stop. The town committee chooses Red to ask the President a question and Donna refuses to wear an American flag jumpsuit her father, Bob, gives her.

~Vocabulary~
dehydrate
Jackie : I am so dehydrated.

whistle-stop
Jackie : Because we are a whistle-stop along his Wisconsin campaign trail .

keister
Red : It's not like he's coming to our house, and if he did, I'd kick him in the keister.

shenanigan
Principal : So no shenanigans, you hear me?

rally
Jackie's father : Now, the most important part of our presidential rally is the townspeople "Q" and "A" section.

torch
Fez : Will people be chasing us with torches and pointy sticks?

fuzz
Hyde : "I hate the fuzz" on my ass.

snazzy
Bob : Pretty snazzy?

asinine
Red : This is asinine.

hound
Kelso : I'm itching to release the hound here.

queer
Donna : My Dad's gonna make me wear this really queer jumpsuit.

gout
Kitty : Sixteen years later, she got the gout and died.

streaker
Fez : I bet he's a streaker, too.

shucks
Eric : Shucks

~Funny Lines~
Eric : Here. Piggly-Wiggly Diet Creme Soda.
Jackie : I told you my top three choices were Tab, Fresca, or Diete Rite.
Eric : Again, you get Piggly-Wiggly Diet Creme Soda.
Jackie : Thenn I'll just have water.
Donna : You know, there's a hose in the backyard.

Kitty : The President of these United States, Gerald R. Ford, the 36th... 40th? I don't know. He's the President.

Red : Eric, say that your job was sent to a plant Guatela-who-the-hell-cares. Now, are you gonna vote for the guy that let that happen?
Kitty :Red, President Ford didn't take your job. he took Nixon's.
Red : Eric, we're waiting.
Eric : Well, I believe that everyone's political opinion is valid and worth hearing.
Red : That's perfect, Eric. Use that line when you run for Miss America.

Jackie's father : Now, look, we're talking about adult stuff here. Why don't you and your friend head up to your room? Now, the most important part of our presidential rally is the townspeople "Q" and "A" section.
Bob : Just so, everyone's clear. The "Q" stands for "Question", the "A" for "Answer." All yours, Jack.

Eric : but I think my dad might kill me, and I'm anti-being killed.

Donna : You're gonna look like a bunch of idiots.
Kelso : A bunch of naked idiots.

Red : They took my job, my stability, now they want to take away my right of free speech
Kitty : You still have the Toyota, it gets great mileage.
Red : Where is the America that I knew as a boy? Where? You tell me, dear God, where?
Eric : Okay, I really hate being in this room right now.

Eric : Did you write, "I hate the fuzz" on your butt?
Hyde : Yeah. Donna, here's your lipstick back.
Donna : Keep it.

Kelso : Hey, you hitting on my girlfriend?
Jackie : Michael, he's not.
Man : Hey, man. You wanna go? Come on.
Kelso : Yeah, let's go,, cowboy... You are so lucky I'm naked, pal.

Midge : There's supposed to be a blue field of stars there.

Kelso : There's another guy in a trench coat.
Fez : I bet he's a streaker, too.
Eric : No Fez, he's with Secret Service.
Fez : How about that man?
Eric : Yeah, Secret Service.
Fez : And that man?
Everybody : Yeah.
Fez : And that man with the dog?
Eric : Yeah.
Fez : The dog is looking at us. Come here, boy.
Eric : No Fez!
Hyde : Oh, man, I just thought of something.
Everybody : What?
Hyde : What are we going to do with our trench coats?I mean, after we rip them off, we can't come back here and get them.
Eric : Shucks
Hyde : God, this is all my fault. You know what? I'll hold the coats. You guys streak.
Kelso : I just thought of something, too. We're naked, and there's a lot of dogs here. Maybe we should just sit down.
Hyde : I'm in.
Eric : Me, too.
Fez : Me, too.

Donna : Are you gonna streak?
Eric : No, we took a vote and it's unanimous. We're all very chicken.
Donna : That's too bad. It's been a while since I've seen you naked.
Eric : You've never seen me naked.
Donna : Like a zillion times. When we were kids, you were always running around the neighborhood naked, screaming, "Wee, wee! Pee, pee!"

Red : Good night.
Eric : Good night, Red.
Red : And next time, don't wear black socks. You looked like an ass.

I was kinda surprised that I could understand most of the episode without knowing many words when I watched this first time. (I didn't look up words when I watched it first time unlike this time.) This work, writing down lots of lines are tiresome, but the show's so good for me not to feel tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment