Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone want me as an arranger?? (▼∀+▼)

★B'z on Piano★ "MY LONELY TOWN (Ballad Version) -Koh Style-"

Here I mixed my playing piano and playing keyboard, the slow strings sound. At the middle, I'm acting a rock singer, like Koshi:P I posted this video on YouTube as usual, but also posted on Niconico Video, a Japanese video sharing website where many harsh comments can be posted on the video. Well, really on the video, like the comments displayed on the video at the part the criticians directed. The other video I posted on Niconico Video, I got some comments like "Gross, Die!! You idiot!". Definitely I will get same kinds of comments this time. Avavavavavava.

Oh and, I already watched some more episodes of "That '70s Show". I'm gonna write about them later~

No comments:

Post a Comment