Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My iPod is broken!!

Since yesterday, my iPod has been wrong. Like every time I connect my iPod to the computer, my iTunes anyhow freezes. I restored the iPod... But it still didn't work. Well, the syncing started as well, but feezed after a while again. But if I disconnect it and connect it again, sometimes it worked. So I repeatedly disconnected and connected to the computer. Then... my iPod started having this screen┐(´ー`)┌


According to the official support page, I just have to put my iPod into Disk Mode, but I can't set so... even though I've tried many times following the indication.
Anyway, so if the President of Apple Company is seeing this, please give me some apology and give me another iPod, wit 500G space... Then you know, I will forgive you...

1 comment:

  1. this just happened to me, I'm going to cry.

    ReplyDelete