Sunday, October 4, 2009

English Translation of "Ichibu To Zenbu" by B'z

"Ichibu To Zenbu/A Part and Everything" by B'z (the original lyrics here)

"You know only a little of me"
I don't feel bad if you smirk with that line

Your meaningful voice that I heard before I was born
That's much enough for me to enjoy my whole life.

It's simply impossible to know everything about you
Why we want to conquer anything persistently to to pursue perfection? (desperately)
It's enough if we have one point to continue loving each other.

Even if it's just a part of you, that's what I surely am fond of
Like you with knitted eyebrows when you're confused, or your softness when I hold you that makes me feel relieved

If we think we've grasped everything of each other,we'll hurt again
What we really need is the great feeling when we touch each other (Oh, you're the one)
It's enough if we have one point to continue loving each other

Something that only you know (I can't tell)
Something that only I can see (You never know)
All of them are real things

We don't realize that everything is a part of something
If we find the reason we love each other
Try not to lose anymore (Oh, you're the one)
It's enough if we have one point to continue loving each other
It's really enough

Translated by Koh
English Advisor : Gail

10 comments:

  1. thanks, i love this song. It's rock, man.
    Please English translation for another song from B'z. Because I don't undestand japanesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koh-kun! Keep on translating! B'z R the BEST! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly speaking, initially I love DIVE more and thought it's a greater song to perform live. But the melody of Ichibu To Zenbu has been ringing in my head non-stop! Love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments! I will post translations of new songs from MAGIC soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. doumo!
    been searching for this for a quite some time :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. いえいえ!
    I will provide translations as many as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arigatougozaimasu :)

    ReplyDelete