Friday, October 2, 2009

OMG OMG Michael!

I had to scream "OMG" in a more disgusting way than Jackie!

I had two serious problems, one of them has been solved. Well now it's fine since the solved one was the gravest one.

Well, the deadline for my college application is Dec 31th, so I need to take both the SAT test and the SAT Subject tests before that. So I was going to take all my tests on December 5th. Today I checked how to register for the tests again (I did the same thing before) to make sure I can register without a problem. Then in the page you choose the test day, the December one wasn't shown up but only November and January were the choices I could choose. So I was like "January is too late, but hey, November's too early for me considering how much I've prepared so far".

To make the thing worse, I found a rule which I didn't know at all in their website. "Students cannot take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT during the same test administration." That means I will have to take the SAT tests and on a day and the SAT Subject tests on another day. So probablly November 7th for the SAT test, and December 5th for the SAT Subject tests. (Or November for the SAT Subject tests and the other in December.) Well anyway I have to take one in November and the other in December. But I couldn't choose December, it was even not appeared in the choices in the registering form. Ok what could make me stat calm? B'z songs? Aerosmith songs? Not really. I was totally upset.

So the biggest problem I had was "I can't take all of the tests I need if I can't take one of them in December." I was upset also because "Taking the test in November is really too early anyway".

And then I figured out the reason I didn't see the choice of taking the test in December in the registering form maybe because I'm such a genius? It was because I had left my registering incomplete before. So the biggest problem was solved, but then I had to decide how to do exactly right away since the deadline for registering the Novermber one was today.

I had two choices then.
1. The SAT test in November and The SAT Subject tests (World History and Math I) in December.
2. The SAT Subject tests (Math I and Math II since the World History test is not available in November) in November and The SAT test in December.

Well finally I chose the first choice since the score of Math II would be awful. But, the score of the SAT test English sections will be so bad considering I'm taking the test one month earlier than I expected! I haven't prepared enough really!

Now let's see how a smart boy can do in a short period( ̄ー+ ̄)

3 comments: