Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got the new single "MY LONELY TOWN" by B'z!!

Although the official release date is tomorrow, since my near CD store, just like most other stores, had "Flying Get System", I bought the B'z new single "MY LONELY TOWN" today! Of course, the limited edition with the DVD of the music video. I like this song so much. I think it will be in my 5 favorite B'z songs out of hundreds of thier songs!

The only sad part was that in the studio sound, Koshi doesn't scream at the end of the song unlike at live shows. I will have to do that myself :P So if you find a guy's screaming like crazy on the street, or on the train, maybe it's me listening to the song, especially when the last part is being played :P

ノシ

2 comments:

  1. My MLT hasn't arrived T-T I was expecting to get it today but nothing... I hope it arrives tomorrow! I wanna watch the PV! Btw, to compensate the long wait, I bought MLT poster last night! sugoku ureshikatta! ^^y

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MLT arrived today & it IS soooooooooo good! I love the PV too. I wanna see the poster!!! I'll look for you screaming in the train!! I'll scream with you! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete