Monday, October 12, 2009

Nightwish is such a good band, but I had a Nightmare┐(´ー`)┌

I feel more tired after I took a nap(´ー`)(*´Д`)=з

In the dream, I had to fight with a lot of cockroaches and some more insects(゜д゜) All I had was two cans of insecticides. All the walls, staircases in my house were full of cockroaches, unfortunatelly I dropped one of the spray cans when the other was getting short of. So my last resistance was in vain, I had no choice but to wake up to turn away from this nightmare┐(´ー`)┌ Btw, I feel totally tired now(´ー`)ノ Anyway I'd produce a movie, "Cockroaches the Great War" based on this story. Does anybody want to act a role of a cockroach?

But this wasn't an internecine, I'm not an insect, and my hands are not feelers for the sake of some guys who defined so, and also called my karate chop as "insect chop":P Btw, the great song by B'z is "Giri Giri Chop":P

No comments:

Post a Comment