Friday, November 6, 2009

My first SAT Tests tomorrow, but...

But you know I have neved finished the preparation for the exams... Well the Math section in the Reasoning Test, it's quite easy, like what you learn at primary school in my country. But the English sections!! The words still are too much unfamiliar to me. Firstly it was like "Oh I don't know 95% of the words in the test".

And so so you know how it's like now? I still don't get most of the words in the test┐(´ー`)┌ I first got inspired for the preparation and remembered some words, and then somehow lost the inspiration┐(´ー`)┌ So I was just being real lazy.

And then, like I wrote in this post, I found that I really have to work on the vocab study, so I did... For 3 days :$ and then became lazy again expecting that I would finish 5000 words in the three days before the exams. Yeah so I restarted the study just a few days ago... キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!! It didn't work like how I expected(」 ゜□゜)」 I'm still at the half of the vocab book having the tests tomorrow.

I think I won't do well this time. But I also found I will be able to make it so great next time because I have gotten great inspiration that I have never had before this big one. I'll put out all of what I have now on the exams tomorrow, but it's never likely to be great scores. But I will get over 790, out f 800, on all the 4 or 5 exams next time( ̄ー+ ̄)!!キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!

Do you know how you say failling for two years in Japanese? It's Nirou. And if for three years, it's called Sanrou or Saburo. Ohhhh, Saburo!! One of the greatest players for the "Marines" is "Saburo"!! (▼∀+▼)

2 comments:

  1. Saburo is a 4 year failure. :P

    Good luck with the tests, man. You gotta cut back on the Karaoke and study harder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sabu" is from "San", so "Saburo" is a three year failure.
    A 4 year failure is called "Yonrou". In a Jp manga, there's a man called "Yonrou", he failed for four years:P (for a very easy university) (▼∀+▼)

    Yeah... And it should be "back on ~ and start to study" :$ ほんまに勉強してなかったからな(」 ゜□゜)」

    ReplyDelete