Tuesday, November 10, 2009

English Translation of "SAHARA" by Slash feat. Koshi Inaba from B'z

The official release day of this song, collaborated by Slash, the former guitarist of GUNS 'N ROSES and Koshi Inaba from B'z is tomorrow. But I could get the single today. It was a little bit sad Koshi didn't sing the song in English despite his great English. But he, in the interview in the magazine that also I got today, said he thought it wouldn't be good if his English song was in a lot of English songs by native English singers.

So here's the English translation of "SAHARA".
You can watch the song here!

"SAHARA" by Slash feat. Koshi Inaba from B'z
(*)Your teeth a little crookedly aligned, and your sticking touch
The light of the big sign in the outside of window I was looking at

Sorry I don't remember anything about you (Anything about you)
It's been gone away, this and that (this and that)
Tonight, somehow I'm more thirsty than usual

Before the dawn, you fell asleep, it was surely you, not me
With lots of glib words having been carried away, being clumsy, yeah it was me

Sorry I don't remember anything about you (Anything about you)
Covered with sand, this and that (this and that)
A red-hot wind is blowing inside of my mind

It was a mass of burning young jealousy
I really wanted to have you

Sorry I don't remember anything about you (Anything about you)
It's gone away, this and that. (this and that)
Forget myself and go on a spree and hurt somebody

I can't let it go... anything about you (Anything about you)
It has ruined everything, this and that (this and that)
Shiny days are being buried forever

(*)This part sounds odd, but it was kinda strange in the original lyrics in Japanese too, and all these parts are for the chorus part. "I don't remember anything about you" "including your teeth, your touch, the light of the sign..."

Translated by Koh
English Advisor : Gail






5 comments:

  1. thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I hope you got some interested in the singer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm a huge fan of Sahara :D. I'm really greatful that you posted the translations. Thanks :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! There will be "Sahara -English version-" on the iTunes international soon!! And I'm glad to hear the tranlation was useful or whatever!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys the work you are doing with this site is excellent,it caught my eye,I think the site is full of good and interesting notes about That 70's Show song lyric,I would like to invite you to visit the page http://www.reducefever.net/,I think that would be so useful for your health

    ReplyDelete