Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Steven Tyler's leaving the band!?

It seems Joe Perry almost officially announced that Steven's leavening Aerosmith and he is calling for a new singer for Aerosmith...

Well I can't believe it...
I really can't believe two things...
The two have played music together for over 40 years even though they had some discords some times, and now are they really getting apart??
Also, I don't know why I am not being called for the new singer by Joe... I didn't change my email address, so why the hell am I not getting an invitation from him??

You know 3 my favorite bands in the world are B'z firstly, and then the rest is Aerosmith and El Canto del Loco. And now Aerosmith and ECDL are not doing any activity... and one of them is collapsing... This is so sad┐(´ー`)┌

To make my feelings better, B'z are talking about thier future that they will continute thier activity at least for 10 years more, in the magazine that I just bought today. The interview was quite good. Also, the cover of the book was so cool.

The poster of this is going to be the prize for the readers. 100 people can get it. I will of course apply for the lottery( ̄ー+ ̄)

Btw, Shane (the drummer of B'Z!) became open to fans on Facebook. He posts some photos as well as on his blog. I found this one on his page. This photo's from Hollywood Rock Walk that B'z received the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment