Thursday, January 21, 2010

long time no see, my fans(▼∀+▼)

It's been a long time since I posted here. Sorry my fans :P
Anyway I've finished my applications to universities (to only two schools though (」 ゜□゜)」, and I might fail┐(´ー`)┌) So yeah now I'll translate the songs from the awesome album "MAGIC" very soon!

But firstly, I'll translate the short song, "Hitori Ja Naikara -Theme Of LIVE-GYM-". Well, I don't like this song much. It doesn't sound cool at all. But maybe I'll like it when I heard at the show. (Well, this song will be played when I leave the dome after the show)

Wow yeah, the show I'm gonna go is almost in a month now! Can't stop grinning cause I can't stop imagine their performance! ( ̄ー+ ̄) (I'm gonna go see thier LIVE-GYM on Feburary 24th in Osaka!)

No comments:

Post a Comment